Below is another extract from the statement by the now Supported Housing Services Manager of WCHP Chris Dunn-Coleman (promoted since the departure of JM).
As you will see, have seen, Mr Dunn-Coleman had lots to say about JM. This is an illustration of how JM “bullied” PD (JM’s former assistant).
JM was the former Housing Manager at WCHP who was dismissed for gross misconduct. At tribunal it was decided that the dismissal was unfair.
Again some points to make about this part of the statement. We can clearly see that JM keeps control by not allowing PD to do the Payroll, for example.
Odd then that PD sends this email back in 2011 to JM
In fact, the following is a list of Paulina Dyrda’s sole responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive):
- Supporting People forms and follow ups
- House meetings
- Supervision of the Student Social Worker
- Bank Worker Supervision
- External meetings
- SHORE Meetings
- Multi-agency sub-groups
- Meetings with Chris Harris from WBC
- Meetings with Southdown Housing Representative
- Development of the Health & Safety Checks
Paulina Dyrda also had joint responsibility for (this list is not exhaustive):
- Arranging Maintenance Contractors / work
- General Staff Management
- Interviews of potential new members of staff
- Access interviews for clients
- Client Reviews
- Policies and Procedures – discussing changes, creating, amending, etc
- Attending Bank Worker Meetings
- Recommending Staff Training requirements
- Administration of the “Rent Checker”
- Overseeing of Health and Safety checks
Interestingly Mr Dunn-Coleman also says about PD
So we see “I’d give a lot to have a deputy like Paulina” and “What I’d do to have someone like that.”
I think we can see from the last few posts exactly what he’s prepared to do to have Paulina as his Deputy.